A Amys asking Tenderfoot Joined Apr 30, 2017 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Anyone know anything about this bottle, I'm stumped Attachments 20170430_211012.webp 344.2 KB · Views: 97 20170430_211027.webp 387.8 KB · Views: 85 20170430_211213.webp 336.7 KB · Views: 96 20170430_211305.webp 367.2 KB · Views: 96
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2017 #2 I'm not sure but I sure love that bottle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D diverrick Sr. Member Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 278 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Vacaville, CA Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold Primary Interest: Other Apr 30, 2017 #3 I think it dispensed Bayer aspirin. You shook out what you needed. Just a guess though.