What's new

oddity for the week

tim2357

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found This half with a Lincoln stamp on it, and apparently someone made pennies with a Kennedy stamp as well. only worth face, If anyone wants it they can have it
 

Attachments

  • lincoln001.webp
    lincoln001.webp
    124.9 KB · Views: 535
  • commemorative_lincoln_kennedy_penny.webp
    commemorative_lincoln_kennedy_penny.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0
Cool! I found the Lincoln/Kennedy, and kept it for the heck of it! Didn't know how it happened, but i still have it to today! It was even in pocket change!
 
I have a couple of those pennies I found when I was a kid. That was a long time ago.
 
jeffk PM'd me first. So it's gone.. I'll post another Oddity up for grabs next week.
 
I have one just like the pictured penny, complete with the fact card and everything. I got it when my dad gave me his old coin collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom