What's new

Off To A Good Start

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked today for the first time in 2014 and was pleased to find these.







 
Upvote 0
Good finds. Your already of ahead of me again this year! :icon_thumleft:
 
Super start boss I can't compete with those nice finds thanks for the view as always HH ;)
 
Very Nice Finds! :icon_thumleft: But you know you are cheating by getting out before us that are up north. :laughing7:
 
Those are some great finds and I love the 1st one:icon_thumleft:
 
That pink speckled one is so eye-appealing...actually most of your finds are...I like how so many of the points you find are stained or give hints to the soil they sat in for so many years....it creates a real earthy patina...(if that is the right word)...anyways...they seem to come from the same palette...and I think that is very nice.
 
nice finds,i wonder if the one in the thrid picture far right was a tool for clams?
 
I see you are earning your title again. Leader of points. Looks like its going to be a good yr for you. Rained all night here. HH, rock
 
nice finds,i wonder if the one in the thrid picture far right was a tool for clams?

It is what I would call a paddle drill but part of the tip is broken.
 
Another great haul. Quick question - how chronologically distributed are your finds? I'm still learning GA point types. Thanks.
 
Another great haul. Quick question - how chronologically distributed are your finds? I'm still learning GA point types. Thanks.

I really can't answer your question. I'm not very good at typing points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom