OFF TOPIC -- CALL TO ARMS -- PLEASE READ and VOTE as YOUR CONVICTIONS LEAD YOU!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, they did get Christ out of our schools, stores, holidays successfully, now they want to erase our Southern heritage. We should become Stepford subjects....

The USA is becoming a Caliphate, we already have an imam at the helm....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The carvings should stay. This is an age old fight about erasing history,you cannot erase history just because it is painful to some.History is part of who we are and thankfully how we evolve.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are we becoming a country of Taliban, Taliban destroyed Buddha statutes 1700 years old because they were offended by it....

Keep your hands off our history and heritage!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Consider the people pushing it. Google up McCartney Forde.

I agree with CoilyGirl about erasing history.

There seems to be a lot of media attention being paid to small groups that want to change America.

I like the Carvings and I believe it should stay.

Roy

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What are we becoming a country of Taliban, Taliban destroyed Buddha statutes 1700 years old because they were offended by it....

Keep your hands off our history and heritage!

Said so well I just thought it had to be repeated.
Roy

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Think of how Holocaust victims and their families would feel if every offending memorial was just obliterated because it was too horrific to remember? We need to remember.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Unfortunately, most people will never see Stone Mtn. But history is revised every time a new textbook or thesis is published and history is changed every day. It has become what the author and his colleagues believe or what they want it to be...

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is the people talking, not the ones that aren't that are heard!

YES! It is the small outspoken minority in this country that get all the attention (by design) and who want to alter or erase from our history everything that personally offends them. In this this instance it is about 4%.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Northeast of Hopkinsville Ky. stands the Jefferson Davis Monument. Back in the 70's I worked with a gentleman who emigrated here from Germany in '55. he was too young to fight in WWII so they put him to work in the assembly plants making Focke Wulf fighters, he hated working for the Nazis and ran away and hid for the duration. On a road trip one day I took him to see the monument. Soon he had tears in his eyes and said in his great old East German accent, "This is why America is the best place...here is a memorial to an enemy of the Government and it is allowed to exist," I never forgot his emotional reaction. I say If places like this and Stone Mt. come down...then America is no more.

image201106160151.jpg

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMFG.. are you kidding me .. I read some ones signature that really struck home to me the other day and this is the perfect example.... It went something like, and I paraphrase here ... you cant change the present or the future only the past, and we do it every day ...... change the past here it never happened .. just like some believe the German Nazis never were ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread