Office finds!

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ADD is severe today lol So I've been working for my mother-in-law's business for 10 years. Since before I started working here, she's always hoarded change in her desk, mostly pennies. I've never seen her clean it out....until now. Me being me, I picked through all of it LOL Came out with 4 wheaties (44, 48, 52, and 55) and 2 pretty funky looking pennies! Yes, she thinks I'm weird and crazy but loves me anyways ;D
IMG_3490.jpg IMG_3492.jpg

Upvote 11

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good little score. My co-worker keeps all his change in his car. He filled upba gallon ziplock bag and I went thru ALL of it and found 1 1943 war nickle. Fun to go thru for sure.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there, done that. I would've grabbed the copper cents (with permission, or exchanged) and left the zincolns.

OP
OP
LByles

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice wheaties. What are the other ones?

One is soooo scratched up I can't even read the front or the back, just liked it lol The other is a 2001 but it's silver colored? I actually just got home and took some polish to it just to see what it'd look like. Tons of tarnish came off and it's super silver colored. Never seen one like that before? It's weird, so I kept it lol

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I use to like it when I worked at an Auto Parts store. The owner would let me look thru the coin tray, and I'd find Wheats and Buffalo's every now and then. Even found a Canadian Quarter that someone wanted to get rid of. I'm glad they did, because it was a Silver Canadian Quarter !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions