What's new

Official counts of my first CRH day.....

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought:

1 Box of Pennies
8 rolls and 13.50 in lose 1/2's
10 rolls of dimes

I went through the pennies....
11 wheats
1948-D, 1958-D, 2 1944, 2 1944-D, 1940 S, 1955-D, 1953-D, 1956-D, 1957-D
6 Canadian Pennies.....

I go through the 1/2's .....
19 Bicentenial.....thats it....no silver at all =(

I go through the dimes......Praying for silver......
7 rolls down....absolutly nothing......8th roll 1964 silver dime.... cant be too
upset about that.....
Then found some weird 50 coin.....no date....some guy with glasses on front.....weird tower on back....any help with this item?

Update: After doing some research, thank you ebay, I found out the weird 50 coin is in fact a 50 Santang coin from Thailand.....Oh well =P
 
Upvote 0
We love pictures.

Post of coins your asking about whenever you can.

Mojo
 
Unfortunatly i cant afford a camera or scanner.....til i find some good coins =P.....but this is a pic of it....its the second from the left....
 

Attachments

  • CTHA-CIRSET.webp
    CTHA-CIRSET.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 305
Funny coincidence - last night I found the third coin from the left in your pick in a roll of nickels. I recognized it immediately from your post.

Brian
 
Dont suppose u found it in wisconsin =P....cant imagine there are too many floating around this country =P
 
Your coin is from Thai land . The currency is called Bhat. Cool find amigo Roll on :thumbsup:......

Acevillav
 
Guess you knew that already didn't read all of your post :-[
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom