davidtn Sr. Member Joined Dec 14, 2005 Messages 436 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Today I finally was able to order my new MXT 300 from Kellyco. I gotta tell you, they're a great group of folks. They take good care of you. Can't wait to get my unit and get crankin'. Stay tuned for my finds.
Today I finally was able to order my new MXT 300 from Kellyco. I gotta tell you, they're a great group of folks. They take good care of you. Can't wait to get my unit and get crankin'. Stay tuned for my finds.
Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Feb 10, 2009 #2 Dig and tell!
K Kellyco Sr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 352 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Winter Springs, Florida Detector(s) used Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2009 #3 Good to hear! Glad you're excited! Keep us posted on whatcha dig up!!
OPUS1 Sr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 310 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location So. Cal Detector(s) used BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector Feb 10, 2009 #4 Way to go KelleycoChick, keep up the good PR
R RNELSON Jr. Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 10, 2009 #5 congrats on the purchase of a new machine.. hope you find lotsa goodies with it ..
Sierra Kid Full Member Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 138 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Mojave Desert CA. Detector(s) used White's MXT 300, Falcon MD20 Feb 10, 2009 #6 I love mine. Bought it from Kellyco last year.