What's new

Oh Man!(dan)

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

  • 2012-10-09_19-08-26_52-1.webp
    2012-10-09_19-08-26_52-1.webp
    246 KB · Views: 164
  • 2012-10-09_19-10-13_507-1.webp
    2012-10-09_19-10-13_507-1.webp
    150.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 2012-10-09_19-10-24_949-1.webp
    2012-10-09_19-10-24_949-1.webp
    142.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great find...Congrats:icon_thumright:
 
Ok! Now you are being selfish. At least let Larson get one. Just kidding with you brother! Sweet find . I agree, that one stands alone. You are walking side by side with the Mandan spirit! Spirit must like you too! That is great!
I don't think I'll ever find near as many nice points (and other artifacts) as Steve's found at this site. He's just letting me caych up a little.

You're so very right about that spirit.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/american-indian-artifacts/313203-may-mandan-spirit-you.html
 

Attachments

  • May the _Mandan_ Spirit be with you.webp
    May the _Mandan_ Spirit be with you.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 135
Wow! That is an awesome find. Thanks for sharing.
 
natchitoches said:
i am voting banner also.
its a killer point.

Since it is in the running, it has my vote as well. By the way, how many votes does it take to make banner?
 
huh wow that is perrtty
 
Thanks for for all the nice comments and also for the votes to try to get it on the banner. I enjoy sharing the things I find with you, especially when it's a piece like this.
I know we're very spoiled when it comes not only the quantity of the things we find at the site we hunt but also the quality. I knew this one was something special the moment I picked up. It's always gratifying when you "american indian artifact" tneter's think so too.
 
Since it is in the running, it has my vote as well. By the way, how many votes does it take to make banner?

i hope he gets enuff votes to make banner
it would sure look good up there for a while
i would vote again if i could
 
thats one sweet ass point thanks for the great pic
 
Witko - I just now noticed the face image in the scraper / graver used in your picture. That's pretty cool right there.
 
Come on people, This point that T WITKO has found deserves ''Banner'' Let's all rally together and vote. (click ''Nominate Banner'' box in top right hand corner of original Post) :thumbsup:
 
don't want to beg but that point needs to be up on the banner
old digger is right please give kelly a banner vote
just click on the red box "nominate banner"
 
i am voting banner also.
its a killer point.

How do you vote banner and what is it? Well I just found it I think and voted the top one. Is that correct? But I still dont know what the banner thing is.
 
Last edited:
banner is the picture bar at the top of tnet,
if you find something bad to the bone and if it gets the votes you get your item picture up top too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom