Cat J
Hero Member
Went to the bank that is suppose to have a counter in the lobby. No counter in the lobby. We even called first to make sure. Anyway the girl went to the back and came back and said our machine does not count half dollars.
OK so I asked her do you ever get old money. Yes we get it all the time but the counter won't count it and it all goes in the reject tray.
Can I see what is in the reject tray.
Sure no problem.
They let me buy the what I wanted from the tray. I put in what ever I took. I don't know for sure yet what is there because I have not gone through and looked at dates. But I got a merc dime some rosies, a couple of nickles and a silver quarter along with some foreign stuff.
I then went to the main office and dumped my coins there and talked to the manager about their reject tray. She said they have a huge box and they usually give it to security to dispose of. OH MY. I asked if I could look at it and see if there was anything I could buy from them and she said to many people have asked and now they will have to decide how they are going to handle it.
OH GEEZ
Cat
OK so I asked her do you ever get old money. Yes we get it all the time but the counter won't count it and it all goes in the reject tray.
Can I see what is in the reject tray.
Sure no problem.
They let me buy the what I wanted from the tray. I put in what ever I took. I don't know for sure yet what is there because I have not gone through and looked at dates. But I got a merc dime some rosies, a couple of nickles and a silver quarter along with some foreign stuff.
I then went to the main office and dumped my coins there and talked to the manager about their reject tray. She said they have a huge box and they usually give it to security to dispose of. OH MY. I asked if I could look at it and see if there was anything I could buy from them and she said to many people have asked and now they will have to decide how they are going to handle it.
OH GEEZ
Cat
Upvote
0







