OH OH !

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
just when i started thinkiing ? wheres the next continued video from the last one Jebus posted ? i thought maybe he moved on and figured out he did'nt make enuf back or he just figured out he was so bored ? or maybe he got busted for an illegal pistola ? i go to his profile and it says BANNED:icon_scratch: but it does'nt say why ? for how long ?so is it a secret ? was it 3 strikes and ur out ? boy he must really be bored now ? maybe if he makes some homemade cookies with nuts for the administrators ? hmmm

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banned! Oh no! (Just kidding.) Videos would have been better if he didn't try to catch bugs with his open mouth all the time.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh yeah, I remember the name. Always a video. Problem with vids is usually too much face time. Data is expensive. Verizon rapes me on data.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
i wonder if he started baking those cookies with nuts yet ?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nomad, I didn't care for his video's either, but starting a thread
just to rag on the guy now that he's banned ... well, it just don't
seem right.

JMHO... twocents-1.gif

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Nomad, I didn't care for his video's either, but starting a thread
just to rag on the guy now that he's banned ... well, it just don't
seem right.

JMHO... View attachment 1804774

oh come on now. u misinterpret what i said ? his videos amused me. what else is a zombie to do in the middle of the winter ? i have neuropathy in my feet in my hands and in my brain. i cant do much of anything else. so i hope he's working on baking those cookies with nuts for who ever toes he stepped on ? we shall see ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just when i started thinkiing ? wheres the next continued video from the last one Jebus posted ? i thought maybe he moved on and figured out he did'nt make enuf back or he just figured out he was so bored ? or maybe he got busted for an illegal pistola ? i go to his profile and it says BANNED:icon_scratch: but it does'nt say why ? for how long ?so is it a secret ? was it 3 strikes and ur out ? boy he must really be bored now ? maybe if he makes some homemade cookies with nuts for the administrators ? hmmm

Jebus was banned temporarily for refusing to follow multiple requests to stop posting his videos in Today's Finds. He has 30 days left on his timeout. A member's profile never will say how long a ban is or why.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Jebus was banned temporarily for refusing to follow multiple requests to stop posting his videos in Today's Finds. He has 30 days left on his timeout. A member's profile never will say how long a ban is or why.
well that answers that. i guess i can dismiss the idea he might have got tagged for an illegal pistola ? and he dont have to worrin bout bakin no cookies ? we'll see if he pays attention any better since he had some time to think about it ? eh ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread