What's new

Ohio Field Find

nathanAP24

Greenie
Joined
Aug 24, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
I was walking to the river by my house when I found this nice arrowhead. I found it in the small furrow the farmers planter makes when marking a line to indicate where to start planting next round. My first full arrowhead of the year.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433184869.189585.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433184869.189585.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 106
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433184995.288766.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433184995.288766.webp
    181.9 KB · Views: 110
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433185192.605586.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433185192.605586.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Pretty nice. What part of Ohio. Cincinnati area here.
 
Thanks! About 2 hours north of Cincinnati near Lima.
 
There are definatly some good areas around lima to hunt. I'm from the next county north we are fortunate to be in an are so rich in artifacts. Nice find too!
 
Yeah drive military equipment in and out of Lima a lot.
 
Makin the big bucks at the tank plant then lol
 
God no! Truck driver for Ohio National Guard. That was my last job in the military.
 
Nice point looks to be made out of Jasper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom