What's new

ohio gold and silver refinery wrote all bad checks ortegon illinois

coinhunter1931

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohio gold and silver refinery wrote all bad checks oregon illinois

wow big 5 day buying event comes to town ! Oregon Illinois .. everyone who sold gold and silver got a check that was returned by the bank ! all checks bad ... everyone who sold to the 5 day :hello2: got ripped off .. :hello: police trying to gets peoples money back.. check writer should be in local jail !!

2-18-13 new name midwest gold & silver refinery gold and silver traveling road show same news paper ad as before same people in picture new phone # in springfield illinois when your wanted is states for bad checks just change your name
 
Last edited:
wow big 5 day buying event comes to town ! Oregon Illinois .. everyone who sold gold and silver got a check that was returned by the bank ! all checks bad ... everyone who sold to the 5 day :hello2: got ripped off .. :hello: police trying to gets peoples money back.. check writer should be in local jail!
I'll tell you this but i will not go to any Gold & Silver............ Buyers that come to town for a week or week end.......I think they are for the most part crooks............. I don't trust any of them....
 
It's funny you posted this last week they were in our town and it was posted in the online version of the newspaper. I replied to the post by saying to watch out for these people, and they refused to post my reply. I then replied to them asking them why didn't they post my reply? Maybe they didnt want there readers to be educated on these type of people. Still no reply.
 
These people sold their gold and silver at a gold buying event and accepted a check as payment?:dontknow: yikes...
 
I could understand a few people taking checks for their precious metals, but everyone! you are kidding right.......Scott
 
Next time have them send their gold to me and I'll send them an IOU!!
 
I went on a few buying trips with a gold & silver buyer a few months ago and he paid them ALL in cash. One woman came back the next day and wanted to take a pair of earrings back and a necklace because she missed them already and he just flat out gave them back. One reason people sell to him is because he has a good rating with the Better Business Bureau and people can see it for themselves. That dealer that wrote all the bad checks is nothing but a clown and anyone who accepted a check is not the brightest bulb.
 
sold gold to them 2 weeks ago in International falls MN just got a call from my bank saying their cheque is no good. Great advertisement for the company. I'll let police handle it
 
2 weeks ago sold gold in International Falls MN just got a call from my bank, their cheque is no good, great advertizing should be posted everywhere
 
To anyone who lost their gold...I can recover your gold for a one time fee of 100 dollars...sorry I dont take checks, cash only please.
 
Midwest refineries is the best place to go, they've been in business for many years and are know for being about the best there is for buying gold all the way around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom