What's new

ok...bottles......!!Update!!!....went back for more bottles...

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*UPDATE*

Benc2 and I went back for some more bottles, we got about 30 bottles on this trip....
We both got some nice ones.......It is wierd how the bottles shine in the sun and let you
know where they are hidden.

geo


I have been passing by a older park everyday to work, I noticed they were doing some construction.
I stopped by yesterday on the way to work, lots of grading work being done, so I thought I would detect it. The park has always been prone to flooding, and it looked like they were building up the 5 - 6 acre area, with old fill dirt, huge piles of it.......after a few swings of the detector, and I realized it was junky, real trashy.....not good.....then I noticed glass, pottery, bottles, jars all over the place.....here are a few unbroken I picked up!

I think I need to go back....... :)
 

Attachments

  • bottles.webp
    bottles.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 930
  • morebottles.webp
    morebottles.webp
    108.5 KB · Views: 452
Upvote 0
Re: ok......bottles

Jorge,

U need to go back as soon as possible Bro.
 
Re: ok......bottles

I think I need to go back.......

If you are reading the replies to your post I hope it's dark out! You definitely need to go back! Congratulations on some awesome finds.

1960Texan
 
Re: ok......bottles

omg you lucky dog..go back n get em all..before they are all gone... LOVE EM
 
Re: ok......bottles

I'd be back there in a heartbeat. Those are some mighty pretty bottles...I know there's bound to be more. Go get em and make sure you post a pic too. ;D

;) RR
 
Re: ok......bottles

Man, what a great variety of colors and shapes. Congrats and keep looking.
-MM-
 
Re: ok......bottles

arggggggggggg I am sooooooooooo jeleous YOU lucky lucky dog... I love red and blue bottles... man I cant wait to hear what else he posts.... lucky you...
 
Re: ok......bottles

Witch state are you in? well those are some nice bottels thy mite be worth something.
 
Re: ok......bottles

hey jorge...whats that bigger blue bottle got wrote on it? its neat!!
 
Re: ok......bottles

benc2 said:
hey jorge...whats that bigger blue bottle got wrote on it? its neat!!

Emerson Bromo Seltzer........Emerson Drug Company

the long snake oil looking bottle one, is a Fletcher's Castoria was manufactured by Charles Henry Fletcher
 
Re: ok......bottles

If I can get back there this weekend.......I am taking a shovel and a sifting box.......hope to find more...I'll post what....unearthed!
 
Re: ok......bottles

Very nice bottle finds.
 
Re: ok......bottles

love the way you took the photos with the sky in the background.....I'm gonna steal that bottle positioning from ya.....great find.
 
Re: ok......bottles

alexndad said:
love the way you took the photos with the sky in the background.....I'm gonna steal that bottle positioning from ya.....great find.

go ahead......the window sill facing south..........proved to be a nice shot
 
Re: ok......bottles

nice finds and thank for sharing.

tinpan
 
Re: ok......bottles

Realloy nice finds. Hope you can get back there and have some luck getting some more of them. The blue one is pretty neat.
 
Re: ok......bottles

Nice bottles Jorge! Get back there and get all you can find. Just remember to share with the rest of us. LOL
 
well i went back......picture was added above......

think I'll start detecting again.......but it was fun.........while it lasted!!!

HH

geo.
 
Now that's a good find. You got some nice bottles there !!
Tn. Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom