McIntosh
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2010
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Master Hunter CX/Garrett ACE 250/Radio Shack/Bounty Hunter
Well here it is folks.
Found today at my lil "honeyhole". The details are cool, I think its a "fob" of somekind but I'm probably wrong.
Front is "raised" head of a sheep, also raised in front along side of sheep says "Cooper Sheep Dip"
Back says: Willm Cooper and Nephews
177 ILLINOIS ST.
Chicago
So>>can anyone ID this, date this & tell me what it was used for & maybe a approximate value.
Thanks
Found today at my lil "honeyhole". The details are cool, I think its a "fob" of somekind but I'm probably wrong.
Front is "raised" head of a sheep, also raised in front along side of sheep says "Cooper Sheep Dip"
Back says: Willm Cooper and Nephews
177 ILLINOIS ST.
Chicago
So>>can anyone ID this, date this & tell me what it was used for & maybe a approximate value.
Thanks







