What's new

OK guess who won........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find of the year at the club tonight? Yep it was me! My find of the year was the 14K white gold wedding set with 19 diamonds and 5 saphires that I found in a lake and retured to a very happy lady. Here it is....

I also won one of the find of the month categories with the little toy coupe I found a couple weeks ago....
 

Attachments

  • DSC01131.webp
    DSC01131.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC03167.webp
    DSC03167.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC01131.webp
    DSC01131.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC03167.webp
    DSC03167.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 319
Holy cow Mike, it does not even take an MD for you to find something in the rough! GOOD FIND BROTHER!!!

Sluice
 
Hey Mike, sounds a bit fishy to me... :wink:
Just kidding, really wish I could have made it to the meeting last night. Wife is dealing w/ pnuemonia but is recovering nicely.
Great finds BTW. Hope to see ya next month for sure!
 
Congrats on the ring find and even bigger Kudos for returning the ring to the owner. I'm sure some great luck will be heading your way!
 
Congratulations!.....awesome! You are a shining example to this hobby!
 
Congrats!! :wav:

HH
 
You are a great detectorist, and an even better person. A great example to all of us.
 
Beautiful ring Mike! :hello2: Congrats on a sweet find and return :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom