dirtsearcher
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2008
- Messages
- 121
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sovereign,Ace 250,White's DFX, custom made waterproof detector
- #1
Thread Owner
Ok..kinda like DP BOB's post about dumpster diving...eyeball finds while driving
Growing up my dad would spot stuff while driving all the time and stop to get it.I could never figure out how this man could spot something small like a socket driving 45mph but could see the big *ss car in front of him until I tensed up and said "dad...car!!"
and then he would brake As a preteen and then teen it would embarrass me to no end.Now as I got older I have been doing it all the time...lol.
My finds have included various tools,a digital camera(broke from hitting the road),cell phones and money.I would like to hear about other peoples finds.
Growing up my dad would spot stuff while driving all the time and stop to get it.I could never figure out how this man could spot something small like a socket driving 45mph but could see the big *ss car in front of him until I tensed up and said "dad...car!!"
and then he would brake As a preteen and then teen it would embarrass me to no end.Now as I got older I have been doing it all the time...lol.My finds have included various tools,a digital camera(broke from hitting the road),cell phones and money.I would like to hear about other peoples finds.
I brought the bag inside but the teller wouldn't change them in for me unless they were rolled. Bummed out, I leave the bank and get on my beaten up bicyle. I just got started peddling when the bag ripped and a bunch of pennies fall all over the sidewalk. Hot and upset, I hop off my bike to start picking them up and turn around to get the ones behind me when low and behold there is a 100.00 bill laying there.







