Ok...NOW Post Your Favorite Colonial Coin(s)!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deepdiger60 said:
CMDiamonddawg said:
Scottso said:
Ive been metal detecting since i was 6 I have been coin collecting since i was 8 I'm almost 12, Ive studied coins my room is filled with books on coins and just plain old coins so I know what I'm doing. >:( >:(
Proud of U Scottso :o Wow 6 8) Who are you upset with or about ??? We understand younger folks here ..no need to be upset ,unless it is with the big meanie in the red ,white , and blue suit :laughing1:.. Chill bud dawg
Iron Patch said:
CMDiamonddawg said:
Scottso said:
Ive been metal detecting since i was 6 I have been coin collecting since i was 8 I'm almost 12, Ive studied coins my room is filled with books on coins and just plain old coins so I know what I'm doing. >:( >:(
Proud of U Scottso :o Wow 6 8) Who are you upset with or about ??? We understand younger folks here ..no need to be upset ,unless it is with the big meanie in the red ,white , and blue suit :laughing1:.. Chill bud dawg

I just turned 13, so look out!
CMDiamonddawg said:
Scottso said:
Hey Scottso i dont think anyone was trying to be mean to you but when you post that you have a very rare coin like a 1776 Continental Dollar where i think only 100 are known to be authentic and there is thousands made in 1876 copy's plus all the fakes after that year everyone wanted to see pictures that's all, iam sure you realize that a camera is the closest thing to seeing a coin except when its in your hand on T-Net no one is discounting your claim or are they mad at you . that's remarkable at 11 you have so much knowledge about coins already .Good show :thumbsup: Dd60

That has nothing to do with this thread. (At least it doesn't appear to)

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's three from this year that I have pictures of on my computer.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 505
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 495
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 488
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg