What's new

Okay so what the heck is this thing?

diggummup

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
17,871
Reaction score
10,149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i'm going through some of my junk finds from the last few months and I come across what I thought was the broken top end of an ink pen or something. Then I took a better look and noticed some wierd markings which turned out to be a miniature circuit board or something on one end. To make it even better, the other end of this thing is magnetic and it unscrews and hold 3 small button cell batteries. The object is only 7/16 of an inch tall and 7/16 of an inch in diameter. What is this thing? :icon_scratch:

TOP BOTTOM MAGNETIC
100_3725.webp 100_3724.webp


OPENED
100_3727.webp
CLOSE UP INSIDE CIRCUIT BOARD
100_3730.webp


100_3729.webp

1 OF 3 BATTERIES
 
i believe it is one of those magnetic LED flashing things. some people use them as earrings:
RainbowBodyLight.gif
 
Upvote 0
A little magnet goes inside the shirt and it can be "pinned" to the outside. We handed those out July 4th when I worked for the carnival.
 
Upvote 0
A quick reply. You gotta love it! Thanks to the both of you. Now that I know it's not a secret spy listening bug, i'll toss it. :laughing7: :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Cool ! Got one of them Sitting in Front of me
from Last year.

I thought maybe Lazer

:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom