What's new

"Old Betsy" Gives Me One More Gold Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the beach today with 2 Sweethearts, my wife and "Old Betsy" my detector. The beach was smooth and cool. Saw Ken, he had pulled out a nice gold ring and was heading home. I told Betsy , don't let me down today and she didn't . I got a couple stud ear rings , a 2.0gr. 10kt. gold band and what appears to be a stainless band inscribed inside, My Love, My Life, My friend.
 

Attachments

  • Ole Betsy 001.webp
    Ole Betsy 001.webp
    185.2 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0
Wow you're on a roll here of late.. Keep it up and congrats on the finds.
 
Nice finds Les, you sure that ring's not white gold, it looks a little beat up and stainless wouldn't do that. HH:icon_thumleft:
 
Can't keep up between you and Cliff...When I grow up I want to hunt as good as you guys!! Good finds Cous. Still not getting your emails. Ray
 
Wanna trade ole Betsy in for a 20 yr old? Damn! Your hot. We got crap. :cry :cry :beer
 
Go Les, this is another streak for you, keep it going..... don't leave Betsy at home till she fails you!

Cliff
 
Nice finds Les, you sure that ring's not white gold, it looks a little beat up and stainless wouldn't do that. HH:icon_thumleft:

Perhaps it's silver. I know it does not test for gold and there are no markings inside except the inscription. It did not have the silver tone on the Excal. when I dug it
 
You got the gold rolling in now Les, ride this streak for all its worth.
 
Your Day was Blessed,your wife,good ole Betsy,GOLD:thumbsup:,,HH
 
Man that thing is hot les, just be careful you don't burn yourself going down to the water, Great finds,HH
 
Perhaps it's silver. I know it does not test for gold and there are no markings inside except the inscription. It did not have the silver tone on the Excal. when I dug it

Nice find on the gold! The other one has to be silver. What cheap b@$t@rd would get a stainless inscribed?
 
Perhaps it's silver. I know it does not test for gold and there are no markings inside except the inscription. It did not have the silver tone on the Excal. when I dug it

Is it heavy enough to be Platinum?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom