What's new

Old broach

ink-a-alot

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This i did not find, my dad found this back in the 60's at an old Plantaion here in east Texas around some Crape mertle tree's down a lane going up to the house, I dont think it's silver, but i would love to share it with yall and find out about it.. thanks.
 

Attachments

  • broch.webp
    broch.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 306
Hmm I would put this one about the 30s or 40s. Costume jewelry, Stones are most likely glass.
 
Upvote 0
lostcauses said:
Hmm I would put this one about the 30s or 40s. Costume jewelry, Stones are most likely glass.
Thanks and it is glass.1930s or 1830 i'll go with what ever you think, lol..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom