What's new

Old buckle

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I found this today at an old school and was hoping someone could tell me something about it....age,use etc? Thanks :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • leaf 005.webp
    leaf 005.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 440
  • leaf 006.webp
    leaf 006.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 426
  • leaf 001.webp
    leaf 001.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 440
Belt/sash buckle or similar. Cool find!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys. :thumbsup: I was thinking grape......but looks more like some type of flower. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip said:
Thanks guys. :thumbsup: I was thinking grape......but looks more like some type of flower. :dontknow:
It looks like a grape leaf. It also has a grapes in the center.
 
Upvote 0
cntrydncr1 said:
That is a beauty Rip!

Thanks Debbi ! ;D

bigcypresshunter said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
Thanks guys. :thumbsup: I was thinking grape......but looks more like some type of flower. :dontknow:
It looks like a grape leaf. It also has a grapes in the center.

Yes it does....but also looks kinda like a Hydranga (spelling) :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Kind of looks like a lot of lollypops in some leafs. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Victorian looking. Nice relic.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with BB its a womans buckle.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
I agree with BB its a womans buckle.

It may have been a womans buckle at one time.....but its mine now ! ;D :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I agree with BB its a womans buckle.

It may have been a womans buckle at one time.....but its mine now ! ;D :thumbsup:
;D Its in good condition too.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I agree with BB its a womans buckle.

It may have been a womans buckle at one time.....but its mine now ! ;D :thumbsup:
;D Its in good condition too.

Thanks Bigc. ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom