What's new

OLD BULLET EXPERTS??

vanoldschool

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
720
Reaction score
217
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in at an old homestead in WA, Can anyone tell me more about it, I think it dates from the 1800s, 2 ringer? First one next to quarter.
 

Attachments

  • ATT00111.webp
    ATT00111.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 316
  • ATT00205.webp
    ATT00205.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 198
What are the dimensions? Diameter, length, weight?
 
Upvote 0
It "does" indeed look like a very poor photograph of a projectile with little or no description of size, weight, or composition. :dontknow:

TiredIron
 
Upvote 0
vanoldschool said:
snaps said:
is the bottom flat?
yes no hole, If I new the rest of the Information, I would of Posted it.

I'll be the first to jump on you for this post. It was done to me at an earlier date. We need some scale for a proper educated guess. When you take a pic include something common so folks can relate. Pictures can be deceiving.
Newt
 
Upvote 0
civil war aura
 
Upvote 0
Newt said:
I'll be the first to jump on you for this post. It was done to me at an earlier date. We need some scale for a proper educated guess. When you take a pic include something common so folks can relate. Pictures can be deceiving.
Newt
;D It would be good to get the exact diameter width. A caliper would be best. Im afraid a clearer pic may also be needed.
 
Upvote 0
I'll say .44 or .45 cal.. Did you find other things along with this bullet? You mentioned old homesite.
Newt
 
Upvote 0
Newt said:
I'll say .44 or .45 cal.. Did you find other things along with this bullet? You mentioned old homesite.
Newt
Chinese coin from 1776
 
Upvote 0
That's old alright. Maybe start a thread in Civil war section?
Newt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom