What's new

Old Button, Is it worth anything, and can you tell me about it?

arsurfco

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone could tell me something about this button I found. I have no idea what kind of writing is on it but the date on it is old. I think it's silver but no stamping on the back of it. Thanks for any hints on what it could be.

Aaron R.
 

Attachments

  • silver button 2.webp
    silver button 2.webp
    437.9 KB · Views: 400
It says Austria and has the Austrian eagle, so that's probably a good start. It looks like it might have been made from a 1750 Austrian coin, but I am no expert.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom