What's new

Old button maybe?

Ed k

Greenie
Joined
Sep 27, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Glenville ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab exployer se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old button maybe?
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Ed k! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
photo_camera.gif
2nd - A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Ed! :hello:

I can only imagine what your "old button" looks like, but I don't want to give you the wrong information.
As vpnavy already mentioned, without a picture we're just throwing darts at the wall. :laughing7:

Dave
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom