n800 Jr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #1 Looks like a 1770 King George the third half penny. Could be something different.... Upvote 12
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,954 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #2 Yep (1770-1775)
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #3 IP your are the coin id wizard
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,954 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #4 nsdq said: IP your are the coin id wizard Click to expand... You can see the VS at the end of Georgivs, and that his his bust facing right. Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1430583691240a.webp 425.7 KB · Views: 126
nsdq said: IP your are the coin id wizard Click to expand... You can see the VS at the end of Georgivs, and that his his bust facing right.
n800 Jr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Thanks guys...happy to even ID this one. Most of my resent finds have been too smooth to sort out.
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #6 Nice old KG!, good to get an Id so quick
Searchdeep Jr. Member Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 53 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Orange Park, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab CTX3030 Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2015 #7 Great find! I found a 1778 half penny last week that looks alot like yours. I love the history of it!
Great find! I found a 1778 half penny last week that looks alot like yours. I love the history of it!
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,954 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2015 #8 Searchdeep said: Great find! I found a 1778 half penny last week that looks alot like yours. I love the history of it! Click to expand... They look the same, but very different history.... American made vs British. Last edited: May 3, 2015
Searchdeep said: Great find! I found a 1778 half penny last week that looks alot like yours. I love the history of it! Click to expand... They look the same, but very different history.... American made vs British.