diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a permission down the street, and my boys wanted to go with! They dont usually ask to go, but my older son went out with a new friend I met on treasurenet the other day! He was stuck with us rambling on and on about treasure stories. He had fun but he is ready for a goid bottle dump! I sure want them to find something real good, but they had fun today! I told them to check in front of the old garage but they missed this right on the surface. Mostly found junk but thats how it goes. My youngest son found some neat iron pieces. I think they will be going out with me again soon. Good fathers day for me, Happy Fathers day to you Dads! I think the cross is pewter. Any guesses on age or style? F7B1E826-F53A-4522-BA0E-7946C2AFCBC4.jpeg8B72A0FF-593C-4BB8-A84F-8A575FC52EA6.jpegA4B9F2AA-8AD3-4D1C-9DDD-C2184FDDE753.jpeg

Upvote 17
Getting a permission. Out with your boys on Father’s Day and having fun. Sounds like a good day to me. Congrats on the cross find.

Thanjs Hawks and Reanm8er! It was fun to share the hobby with the boys, I have been going out beeper hunting since they born. I used to drive them to sleep and then hunt near the car untill they woke up!

That's a very nice find, congrats! :occasion14:

You've got treasure in your hand, but far greater in bringing the kiddos along into the hobby - congrats to ya and happy belated Father's Day mate! :skullflag: :occasion14:

You've got treasure in your hand, but far greater in bringing the kiddos along into the hobby - congrats to ya and happy belated Father's Day mate! :skullflag: :occasion14:
Thanks Java, nothing better than sharing the thrill of the hunt with family!!

Very cool !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back