What's new

Old deep frame I put some of my hard stone in!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this old deep wood frame for 6 dollars at a yard sale & it's perfect for some of my hard stone
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    231.1 KB · Views: 88
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    465.5 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
God! That's some frame of hardstone and other stuff. Thanks man!
 
Nice frame and even nicer artifacts in the frame ..... some fine hardstone finds
 
Killer Hardstone display thanks for showing my fix for today .
 
I like it. You may want to consider placing some soft foam under the artifacts to keep the your wonderful finds from sliding around.
 
Amazing great great job wow that is so cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom