What's new

Old Farmhouse finds

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Did a little detecting this afternoon and found a couple of wheaties and these buttons and something odd.The wheaties are in the potatoe right now.one is a 1944 and a 1914.Will post pics later of wheaties.
 

Attachments

  • todays finds 001.webp
    todays finds 001.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 601
  • todays finds 002.webp
    todays finds 002.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 602
  • todays finds 003.webp
    todays finds 003.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
I love finding buttons they are the neatest...ok I like finding coins to, and jewelry and well hell, almost everything.
Go back I am sure there is more to come from that place.
 
Way to go! Keep em coming.
 
Thats a really nice Eagle button. Great find
Dman
 
Buttons are one ting I have never found in the pacific northwest, but even I can see that eagle button rocks!

I am guessing that you will be finding silver in that vicinity sometime soon...Now get back out there and get it before someone else snags it up!

Best o'luck

~Nash~
 
Way to go, wheaties and buttons! WhoHa. ;D
 
Hill Billy,
Very nice eagle button. What does it say on the backmark?
Congrats,
MM
 
Nice finds, Hill Billy.
 
The back says HORSTMANN PHILADELPHIA.
 
Nashoba said:
Buttons are one ting I have never found in the pacific northwest, but even I can see that eagle button rocks!

I am guessing that you will be finding silver in that vicinity sometime soon...Now get back out there and get it before someone else snags it up!

Best o'luck

~Nash~

I dont think no one would dare walk on this mans property with out permission. I know I wouldnt! ;D
 
Great diggs Hillbilly!
Agree withTXgirl, theres more...keep diggin'...

Keep safe...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom