Hammer81
Jr. Member
Found an old farm house to metal detect so I looked it up on gis website trying to maybe get a date. It doesnt show that it exist, any idea how to date the house maybe a tip or trick.
«JDS»
«JDS»
Have you found any big hungry snakes in cellar holes? I am sure that you jump fast and high out of the holes. Good luck.Agreed I take relic hunting cellar holes over anything lol
Do not waste your time trying to find out how old the house is. Get permission and search. Good luck.If you have permission to hunt it, go do a check out hunt and see if you can date the finds. I try every place I get permission. Good Luck n Happy Hunting
I figured it was probably grown up. Good luck with it. Did you try the overlay option in historicmapworks? From there you can slide the opacity and compare satellite imagery to the old maps. Can you describe the house so we can help you with it's age?