What's new

Old Gloves......Are they military?

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got these at a rummage sale . Are they Military , or did I waste my dollar ? (they don't even fit me)

Thanks for any info !
 

Attachments

  • clk 011.webp
    clk 011.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 332
  • clk 013.webp
    clk 013.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 311
They could be. When I was a lineman in the Army we wore gloves like those. The newer issue gloves are close to that but don't have the wide wrist area. For $1 I'd use them because they are great working gloves.
 
Upvote 0
Unless there is a stamp somewhere on them indicating they are, they probably are just work gloves. Most military issue I have seen will have such a stamp and usually an ID number such as "US Army M4s14" etc. just for example. Monty
 
Upvote 0
I still have every pair of issue gloves that were issued to me and none are marked.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom