What's new

OLD GOLD! From the lake

duststorm

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
BC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to lake where I've found quite a few silvers from the 30's 40's, I've hit this site pretty hard for the past year but the ATP with the 5x8 still sniffs out finds every trip if you go slow. Thought this was a stubborn pulltab deep in the gravel, glad I didn't give up on it.It's not the most shiny gold ring I've found but it's been in the black sand for sometime.It has 5 stamps on the ring and I believe it's from England weighs in at only 2 grams but it's a keeper!. Found in about 2 feet of water. 20150921_203540.webp
 
Upvote 18
Any gold is a good gold
 
Yea I picked up the AT Pro with a 2 coil package from Barts. I haven't used the stock coil yet. Dug 2 rings in same day at a old park. It is so light, even with a broken arm, i can swing it all day. Still learning mine, I got to get away from running disc. I forgot to set the disk after a reset and I was killing it today. Good find love the gold.
 
Gz on the gold!!
 
HEY THERE STORM THATS A RING FIND YOU CANT IGNORE ...
 
That's a great ring which you can trace back to the maker with those marks, VC!!
 
Nice find, thanks for sharing and HH ALL.
 
Great find! Birmingham, England Assay Office, 22K, 1936.
 
Very nice old ring recovery, Congratulations!
 
Gold is good! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom