This was found in an old house being tore down out side of Mountain View Ar. The locals wouldn't tell my daughters boyfriend anything about the house or who lived there because he's from up North....
I know it's a Iver-Johnson, made between 1895 and 1898. I checked... I can still get parts for it
good hunting
zztop
I know it's a Iver-Johnson, made between 1895 and 1898. I checked... I can still get parts for it
good hunting Attachments
Upvote
0
I just thought of one of the best compliments I've received. A gentlemen from the south told me I was "allright, in fact if the north and south were still fighting and I was down there he wouldn't shoot me".
I have a bil from Detroit and hes not too bad.LOL Besides that good manners and friendship are Nationwide.
I mentioned something about not seeing any Blacks or Hispanics there
I had several ask about my ancestors.......I always say" I don;t know what my ancestors did...Do you?"







