What's new

Old Homesite finds

Old River

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My daughter, and I went out a couple of days ago. Found a few interesting relics. Found one 1899 V Nickle, a couple of pocket knives, also found The Wizards Buckle, and other things. The one object has something to do with Anheuser-Bush Malt Nutrine. Enjoy.....
 

Attachments

  • Busch.webp
    Busch.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 817
  • Busch back.webp
    Busch back.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 820
  • Pocket knives.webp
    Pocket knives.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 805
  • Tag.webp
    Tag.webp
    39 KB · Views: 814
  • The Wizard buckle.webp
    The Wizard buckle.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 808
  • finds.webp
    finds.webp
    49 KB · Views: 802
Upvote 0
Cool finds!That appears to be a match case?Probably collectable! :dontknow: :thumbsup:
 
Very nice relic collection! :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks Kuger, and Keith. I had an idea that's what it was, but not for sure.
 
I talked to the owner of the property I was hunting on, and he did know DC Henry. He said some of his relatives still lived a short distance from him. He once owned several hunting dogs, so I figure the tag could have came from one of the dogs collars.
 
I will check for the date. Most of the things I've found with dates there dates to the 1890's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom