What's new

Old lock

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission-to land fish for stuff in this 1910 yard .so much iron it’s hard to get past ,anyways found this old lock .digging iffy Signals hitting on deep ,but no luck they all turn to junk ... I usually try to coin shoot the whole area and then i’ll go back after and hit the relic I’m new to relic...old beach detecting guy... trying to get my head around digging old trash out.....when I fought for years not to....
6C2CF43E-4E4C-4576-B79F-2468019EA63C.webp
1D78D7DA-FC8C-407D-9958-4C03496118CB.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom