sodapoptop
Jr. Member
Day Four back at the 1880-1890 Military Fort site on Private Property..... I found only a few good items amongst the Iron. One item is a mystery to me. It appears to be Brass, is 3 inches long, 1/2 inch diameter and is stamped PAT. NOV 30, 80 (1880) I checked the US Patent site and there were 234 patents filed that day, but nothing I can use to figure out what this is from the Patent Website.
The other cool item, is the lower right foot of a cast metal figurine or Doll? appears to me that this is a military boot of some sort. I searched for the rest of it...but it was nowhere to be found.
I hope someone out there knows what that top item is. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!
The other cool item, is the lower right foot of a cast metal figurine or Doll? appears to me that this is a military boot of some sort. I searched for the rest of it...but it was nowhere to be found.
I hope someone out there knows what that top item is. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!










