What's new

Old Missouri Find

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,434
Reaction score
72,654
Golden Thread
0
Old find from my collection, found in Missouri in late 90s.

20190602_174341.webp

20190602_174250.webp
 
Upvote 0
Based on what looks like a single point of view, I'd say it's a broken top to a clay crock.
 
Don't know what it is, But Cool !
 
I can’t open the second set of photos...

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I see "Invalid attachment...notify administrator" when I click attachments.
 
they still work for me when i click on.


01.webp

02.webp

03.webp





Treasure hunter will probably need to rename and re-post them

or go in and edit and double post in the original spot, to get them to open
 
Last edited:
Those rocks in the background sure looked altered though. Got a favorite arrowhead or nice knives for the other threads?

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
That must be a Mo. thing. As my user name implies I'm from Mo. and I found one about 4 years ago in my hole while digging a trash signal. I too believe it is the knob off a crock jar lid. About 2 inch diameter.View attachment 172170620190610_212126.webpView attachment 1721705

20190610_212116.webp 20190610_212134(1).webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I sent 3 photos but only one shows up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom