What's new

Old money at the bank

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
When I went to the bank today... same one as yesterday and asked once again if they had any old money the woman said someone had just brought some in.

They are 1969 and 1963 $20 bills
1950 $20 bills
and some 1934 $20 bills.

All in very very good condition.

Wonder if they are worth anything...

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
;D
Yes buy them.
If they are Untited States Notes they are worth more. Lots of them can be worth more than face value. Are any silver or gold certificates???
 
not silver or gold certificate
 

Attachments

  • one of the old bills.webp
    one of the old bills.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 375
Well I don't know for sure of the value. I do know United states notes are more valubale, yours are federal reserve note. Thats okay though. I would have bought it for sure. Maybe we are both wrong. Cool finds all the same. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom