iforgotu812 Tenderfoot Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 23, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Found this old padlock today while detecting around an old home site. I cant seem to find any info on it at all. i know it's brass. I'm not really interested in the worth. I'd like to know around the time it was manufactured.
Found this old padlock today while detecting around an old home site. I cant seem to find any info on it at all. i know it's brass. I'm not really interested in the worth. I'd like to know around the time it was manufactured.
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 23, 2013 #2 Antiques & Collectibles -- climax Antique Padlocks
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 23, 2013 #3 cant find anything on the year they made locks up tp 1950
iforgotu812 Tenderfoot Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 24, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thanks. There isn't much out there about these.