What's new

Old Pewter Powder Flask

Wheels

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
I have this pewter Powder Flask that I want to sell, but I don’t know anything about it. The size is 7 inch long, by 4 inch wide, and 3 inch fat-deep.

Can anyone tell me the age?

Who might had made it? Where?

How valuable it is? Rare?
 

Attachments

  • flask1.webp
    flask1.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 2,349
  • flask2.webp
    flask2.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,280
Not sure it was even for gun powder,that chain is no near sturdy enough for utilitarian use.Maybe for snuff??
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
IMHO it's a decorator piece.

that was my first thought, a kinda repro
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Nice link match,and thanks Buckles!!Mine was a :thumbsup:WAG
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom