What's new

✅ SOLVED Old Photo ID

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering where this place is ? Looks like it might be a horse watering trough ?

thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Picture_035.webp
    Picture_035.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 594
  • Picture_036.webp
    Picture_036.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 609
No idea whee it is, but it looks like a wishing well type fountain to me. I have seen several of those through the years. An old city park in my hometown had one that looked much like this one, and I never saw it working, but it use to be quite attractive I suppose? Anyway, the park was built in 1908, so it was fairly old in terms of the city itself. Monty
 
Upvote 0
My first impression was that it is in the southwest, around the Border. Seems like I've seen something like that in an old black and white western movie set in that area. :dontknow:
Scott
 
Upvote 0
WOW! You found it, I've been looking for that hat for years :laughing9:..........NGE
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom