Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2021 #1 Looks like it?s broken on both ends through the weakest point of the round depressions.
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2021 #2 Part of an automotive engine bearing. Upvote 0
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jul 17, 2021 #3 What catches my eye are the depressions,they look gilded,no idea what it is,but it is an 'I wanna know what it is'piece for dang sure.I love the history of stuff,you wonder who the last person to touch was to this. GOD Bless America ONCE AGAIN Chris Upvote 0
What catches my eye are the depressions,they look gilded,no idea what it is,but it is an 'I wanna know what it is'piece for dang sure.I love the history of stuff,you wonder who the last person to touch was to this. GOD Bless America ONCE AGAIN Chris
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2021 #4 yep, bearing grooves are for oil, usually come as a set of 2 think cam or crank shaft. IMO brady Upvote 0