What's new

old revolver hammer, how old thou?

vanoldschool

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
720
Reaction score
217
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I know this isn't something that great, however I would like to get some info on it, I dug in from a field that used to have army barracks from 1917 to ?? maybe an old hammer from a Navy colt?? any info would greatly be appreciated thanks
 

Attachments

  • Photo0680.webp
    Photo0680.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 320
Not a navy Colt, in fact it looks like a hammer to a toy gun. It looks like it is cast, and much too thin and fragile looking to belong to a real gun. I think the hole is where the spring hooked to drop the hammer.
 
Upvote 0
definitely wrong shape for a colt hammer, I'm thinking toy as well, it just seems like thin metal for a real gun.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom