Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 5, 2009 #1 I found this one deep! On a recent Tennessee hunt. Is it an old tie clip? if so any Ideas of significance or age?? Attachments 115_1181.webp 42.3 KB · Views: 273 115_1184.webp 20.1 KB · Views: 265
I found this one deep! On a recent Tennessee hunt. Is it an old tie clip? if so any Ideas of significance or age??
S seger98 Guest Feb 5, 2009 #2 I think you are correct on it being a tie clip, as far as age I don't know. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 5, 2009 #3 It looks too small and too "pretty" for a man's tie clip. Maybe a ladies sweater chain clip? DCMatt Upvote 0
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Feb 5, 2009 #4 I again don't remember the name of it, a clip unto itself, it had enamel filling the thing, I believe they used it in relation to children.. Don't have my old Sear reproduction catalog handy to look through... Will have to see if I can find it.. Upvote 0
I again don't remember the name of it, a clip unto itself, it had enamel filling the thing, I believe they used it in relation to children.. Don't have my old Sear reproduction catalog handy to look through... Will have to see if I can find it..