What's new

Old Town Park in The Woods Gold and Silver! Good Fellows Seated Liberty Indian

Blueblood

Full Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I returned to the old town park in the woods today. It was a great day to hunt. This makes my fifth trip I believe. I thought I had hunted it out but... So, I used my larger stock coil on the AT Pro this time. Was pleased to find Gold! It's an Odd Fellows ring/band. I have been surfing the web for another one like it but no luck. I can't find a karat marking but there is a nice monogram in there! Found another Seated, 1875. A 1901 Indian and old brass ring.
gold ring.webpgold ring 2.webpgold ring 3.webpgold ring 4.webpgold ring 5.webpgold ring 6.webpgold ring 7.webp1875 seated liberty reverse.webp1875 seated liberty.webp1901 indian.webpold town park brass ring.webpold town park woods.webptown park shadow.webp

 
Upvote 38
Wow ... what a ring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom