What's new

Old whistle and jewelry piece?

Tykit

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middlesex, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher
My buddy found these last month. The item on the right is bronze (pine cone and flowers?) with a pin on the back for attaching to clothing. He thinks it's military, I say no. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0538.webp
    IMG_0538.webp
    23 KB · Views: 445
I'm sorry I am no help but they are both beautiful finds! congrats
 
Upvote 0
Nice whistle... that's a sweet tweet!

Your friend thinks the flower pin is military?  :icon_scratch:  From the "Don't ask - Don't tell" brigade?
 
Upvote 0
It's a nice pin, but I know that it doesn't have anything to do with the military.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
566
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Spur ID
Replies
8
Views
747

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom