coincollector101
Hero Member
This lady comes in all the time. shes in her 80's
Asking for the New Quarters....
I called her over to me and told her I had a interesting thought.
You Collect the coins from my Generation, and I collect the coins from your generation and older....
She Says Realy! with a big smile....
What Kinda coins.
I tell her all the coins from the early 1900's and 1800's.
She says she has tons of them....
She says she will bring some in.
I then told her I buy collections.
Her and her son had a big smile as they walked out.
Another older lady came in today and cashed in a bunch of coins.
Out of 21 dollars in halfs there was only 1 64 half.....
But in the coin I ran in the coin machine There was tons of Wheats
She said she has more and is going to bring them in
Happy hunting,
CC
Asking for the New Quarters....
I called her over to me and told her I had a interesting thought.
You Collect the coins from my Generation, and I collect the coins from your generation and older....
She Says Realy! with a big smile....
What Kinda coins.
I tell her all the coins from the early 1900's and 1800's.
She says she has tons of them....
She says she will bring some in.
I then told her I buy collections.
Her and her son had a big smile as they walked out.
Another older lady came in today and cashed in a bunch of coins.
Out of 21 dollars in halfs there was only 1 64 half.....
But in the coin I ran in the coin machine There was tons of Wheats

She said she has more and is going to bring them in

Happy hunting,
CC
Upvote
0








