sscindercoop
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,603
- Reaction score
- 806
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Central New York
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hit A new spot today and was hoping to find some copper. My very first signal was a 1951 nickle and then about 10 minutes later I got a high tone on the E-trac bouncing all over giving coin numbers 1-46 12-48 and some other numbers in between so I figured a copper lawn sprinkler. I dig down and see a big silver!!!!! I was like cool Morgan Dollar. Then I picked it up and the dirt dropped off and I saw the most Beautiful coin Ive ever dug!!!!!! A Draped Bust Half Dollar!!! I was so happy I started to shake and all I could say is omg omg omg its a Draped Bust!!!! I got this one on video but Im not sure if I will post because I just lost control and made an Idiot out of myself. Thanks for looking HH
Attachments
Upvote
6
Congratulations. Next time and I will have to hit a spot. ONce again, congrats.
You really should have this one slabbed. Chris and Jim can send it in for you so you don't have to do all the paperwork and such. Thumbs up!









