On line dealers

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
You can also give Dallas a PM right here on the site. Just go to the Dealer classified section. I know others on here have ordered from him, as well as myself. Good luck...

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Kelly Co did good my me. Just last week a friend ask me about one of those $100.00 metal detectors at Big5. I suggest the ACE 250 and I called Kelly Co for a price. When I checked the Ace's price over on Tony's site it was exactly same :).

It looks like your doing the research to get the best deal, that's what dealers do ;).

HH

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Yeap, you should go with Dallas, he's a dealer who advertises on T-Net, he helps support the site. I'm going to give him and the other advertisers who support T-Net the first shot for now on, that's only right and fair.

OP
OP
R

rommelvon

Jul 21, 2007
Dallas seems to be highly recommended and trusted, I think I will order my detector tonight, hopefully have it by mid week....then off hunting I go......I can hardly wait

CodyCat Borat

Jan 15, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra-50, Whites classic 2
I bought twice from Kellco with no problems at all. Shipping was fast, service was excellent, and their price as far as I'm concerned can not be beat. You also get the most bang for your buck with all the extras they throw in.
Good luck with whomever you go with.
CC

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Well I am crossed on this one...I would get the best price I could then have a sponsor here match it. i bought from kellyco and they are a sponsor on another site i post....The deal actually was not the best! <<<They were higher than 2 other dealers! But when I told them they did beat and add a discount. But I told them to keep the crap they send for free! All that junk they say is worth $150..>>>gave me another $25 or so off....don't be fooled by their give away stuff. I had already heard about the quality or lack of it with their freebies~! Pick a good honest dealer that you can talk to one on one if you are new.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I always wondered why Tony doesn’t advertise on T-Net. I hope that’s not an inappropriate statement. Everybody seems to pump him, but evidently Dallas and TabCo Metal Detectors are paying to play.

The mods could delete threads or ban anyone from mentioning dealers that aren’t advertising on this site. I have seen on other forums where dealers used proxy posters to pump their business for free. I’m not saying that’s happening here on T-Net, I sense that the Owners of T-Net keep that situation in check. That just how business works.

HH

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Ant said:
I always wondered why Tony doesn’t advertise on T-Net. I hope that’s not an inappropriate statement. Everybody seems to pump him, but evidently Dallas and TabCo Metal Detectors are paying to play.

The mods could delete threads or ban anyone from mentioning dealers that aren’t advertising on this site. I have seen on other forums where dealers used proxy posters to pump their business for free. I’m not saying that’s happening here on T-Net, I sense that the Owners of T-Net keep that situation in check. That just how business works.

HH

I have done it before also mentioned other site sponsors. I think we all want the best deal and an honest deal...so research and hopefully a sponsor here can get the job done! Oh Ant you cannot be banned...your finds are to good! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread