What's new

One Dowsed observation

It would seem the signals of distant targets, are connecting through a grounding, which contradicts time.
It could be my interference is in the distance from my L-rods antenna, to the ground. 3 ft.
Couldn't understand what about the 3 feet?
 
I might be on to something
I Dowsed my Silver dollar connection line to the 19 mile Silver target I use, like normal, with it sitting on my dining room table.
The signal is extremely weak, barely moves the antenna.
My Dowsing antenna/rods are 6 ft above the floor, and the Silver coin signal is 5 ft above the floor of my house.
Out side the signal is stronger, but still quite weak, with the coin, on the ground and my rods 3 ft above ground.
When I squated down to Dowse the connection line strength, I do get a much better signal.
I need to design a set of rods that drop down to just above the ground. 2 3/4 feet closer, shortening the distance from the antenna to the Earth. A new test and some more Observation incoming..
I think the last idea, to design such rods, there might be produced some unexpected deviation? The rods maybe shouldn't be so close to the ground!??
Where would your elbows and forearms be?
They have bones inside. Ca, Magnesium
 
Grounding is the space time connection.
If the target is miles away it's signal is next to us instantaneously, if we call it..
 
I think the last idea, to design such rods, there might be produced some unexpected deviation? The rods maybe shouldn't be so close to the ground!??
Where would your elbows and forearms be?
They have bones inside. Ca, Magnesium
Not sure how others use L-rods, mine don't spin in circles. I Dowse forward and left and right of my wrists.
 
The reason the Golf ball Dowsing test intrigues me is because of what I previously posted.
Which is wrong or is everything right.
Synthetics don't resonate, but synthetics will resonate?
I'm not sure what's going on yet, I need to pull out the generator when I have time.
I would have guessed Golf balls don't Dowse because of being synthetic, not organic, I'm confused as to what caused a connection when I ran the frequency list.. ??
According to these Frequencies, they indicate they might.
Plastic:
3313, 3314, 3318, 3330, 3341, 3342, 3348, 3359, 3398.
Rubber:
10500
I was running my generator searching for active Frequencies connected to my row of elements, from 3300 to 3400.
I decided to add water to the lineup.
When I dialed a frequency that resonated that, I figured I better put my water in a glass, to Dowse, to be sure.
That's when I discovered the Frequencies that connected to the plastic without water.
I never thought much of it until now.
I was sure plastics, Styrofoam, synthetics, weren't Dowsable..
They aren't!, but specific Frequencies connect directly, with zero resonation in the object.
Plastic doesn't resonate but has connection Frequencies.
There is a Dowsable connection frequency between a generated plastic frequency number, but the target doesn't resonate..
Further down the rabbit hole I look..
A Golf ball can be Dowsed/located with a generated plastic frequency under controlled conditions..
 
Grounding is the space time connection.
If the target is miles away it's signal is next to us instantaneously, if we call it..
When I use my Uranium signal and Dowse the Sun's connection to it, am I Dowsing a 93 million mile away object connection, or a target in space-time?
 
Last edited:
Dowsing works better with shoes on, not barefoot grounded.
 
I haven't narrowed down as to how, but throughout the years, Dowsing signal comes and goes.
Electronics stopped creating resonating signals, my L-rods and antenna constantly need redesign to work.
It always works worse after I've Dowsed for a few days, never better.
If I put it away for a Month, when I check again Dowsing is back, not as strong as in the past, but stronger than when I put it away.
I get less resonation from my generator nor my frequency stones as I use them, from when I start using them.
I believe the Photon slit phenomenon, has ties to how Dowsing sometimes works.
How do I get around that?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260528-182119_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260528-182119_Google~2.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20260528-182206_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260528-182206_Google~2.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 22
When I use my Uranium signal and Dowse the Sun's connection to it, am I Dowsing a 93 million mile away object connection, or a target in space-time?
This Dowsing test and observation, show a space-time connection not a distant target connection.
Styrofoam blocks Dowsable Quantum Resonating Frequencies, not Radio Frequencies.
I placed 2 inch Styrofoam on the floor, between my Silver signal, on the chair, and a 19 mile away large Silver target I use..
There is no Dowsing signal past the Styrofoam on the big Silver side, only before it.
A Styrofoam is blocking the space-time connection, it's not blocking a distant signal, or it wouldn't block at all..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260529_070202566.webp
    IMG_20260529_070202566.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
It all points towards atmospheric ghz frequency contamination, affecting the resonating of all things.
Schumann resonance, the pulses that I've written about, the pulses that resonate Frequencies.
I can still Dowse them, though weaker than ever, the Lightning storms around the world are still Dowsable.
Only the signal strength has deteriorated, by frequency contamination.
Nothing wrong on the quantum side, maybe not double slit phenomenon, only frequency contamination/fog.
 
I'm still working on it, mostly theory from my Dowsing results.
When I use a signal/frequency generator, it mimics the resonant frequency of the number displayed, if mother nature is using it.
Example:
In my Dowsing of lists I discovered that 1 Hz is a resonating frequency for Uranium, and draws connection to all the same.. The Sun for one.
1 Hz resonates Uranium, and 2 Hz nothing.
Mother nature didn't assign that number for activation/resonation.
If I dial 1 Hz on my generator it draws a connection line to the Sun, it's weak but still Dowsable.
The generator only mimics a used frequency.
If the frequency is a used one, it will resonate along with all activity used quantum Frequencies.
What has changed is the amount of resonation, the strength of resonation and the strength of the connection line.
Again, it leans toward a blockage of the initial resonation of the Elements/Minerals everything.
Lack of signal resonating is lack of Molecular connection, make bad frequency fogged out Dowsing.
But it doesn't explain why it is a bit weaker than 4 days ago.. Double slit again, oh boy!
 
I'm done posting about Dowsing.
Good luck to the rest of the Dowsers, existing in this hostile forum..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom