What's new

One Dowsed observation

That's a nice find.
I believe I can Dowse signal a few of those up, using a piece of Chert, that contains a diamond frequency inside, crazy concept, not crazy person.
Just need to eventually get there, when it's not to hot, and I can afford the trip..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260524-122543_Chrome~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260524-122543_Chrome~2.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20260327_214557949.webp
    IMG_20260327_214557949.webp
    914.5 KB · Views: 23
Dowsing observation today
I want to be 100 percent positive I can Dowse Diamond, so I run tests in my yard until I get out somewhere.
The pic has my 2 diamond dust signals and my diamond frequency stone, and an unexpected surprise.
I tossed one diamond signal into a 2 ft hole, and was discouraged that it didn't signal very well, compared to the other 2 signals above, next to it.
It wasn't until I pushed it down into the sand further, then it signaled, quite nicely.
It needed total grounding for best connection.
That would also pertain to the witness.
If we bury the signal to Dowse the buried target, the Dowsing connection might be greater.
While running the test I located a weak connection line from my diamond/carbon signal to a close target.
To my surprise it was this darkened stained little piece of wood not charcoal on top, that carries a Dowsable Carbon signal.
Talk about small and light, and organic also, crazy sensitive..
I can Dowse my diamond target down 2 ft at 10 ft distance, it's about 5 carot dust maybe.
Frequencies still causing interfearance, but Dowsing thru it..
A little chunk of rotten wood, oh my!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260524_150123460_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260524_150123460_HDR.webp
    850.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20260524_145705573.webp
    IMG_20260524_145705573.webp
    4.6 MB · Views: 25
Another Dowsed Observation using my 3 ft deep buried 10 lbs of Iron.
I could signal my buried target from 10 ft away with the iron signal laying on the ground.
With the iron signal buried and a string attached to not loose it, it signal the buried iron from 30 ft.
So target distance can be further Dowsed, by totally grounding signal.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260524_161611609_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260524_161611609_HDR.webp
    908 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20260524_161429144_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260524_161429144_HDR.webp
    4.5 MB · Views: 19
My main goal I've been working on is proving Dowsing Frequencies with L-rods, to Ai.
The rest of you are just along for the ride..
 
For the people reading and not understanding what the Rf suit was about, you only need to read it again.
I posted that, Ai said Dowsing frequency problem could be an internal Cellular disturbance, so I had to acquire material and run the tests.
I found that it's not an internal Cellular disturbance, it an external field frequency disturbance.
I figured I needed to cut through the interfearance, so I redesigned the antenna to receive the signal better.
I don't use the Rf stuff I bought, I tested the Rf stuff I got.
I tested Dowsed, Mission darkness RF fabric and I tested Dowsed graphite fabric..
 
A Goofball to prove Dowsing?
Does anyone have a clue!
I don't have a golf ball to Dowse, but if I did it would only take 2 seconds to tell if it is even Dowsable.
It needs to resonate in order for us to Dowse an active resonating frequency.
If it resonates, yes the illogical test can be made, the ball can be Dowsed with response.
I'm not gonna rule it out, because I have a frequency for rubber.
It's possible that it has a symbolic relationship connection. Golf ball to golf ball..
 
Last edited:
Ariving Wednesday, I'll Dowse them and post my test results, if they are Dowsable, I might even dial up a frequency number for golf balls.
It's so much quicker for me if someone else is turning the frequency generator dial.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260525-072132_Amazon Shopping~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260525-072132_Amazon Shopping~2.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 22
Ariving Wednesday, I'll Dowse them and post my test results, if they are Dowsable, I might even dial up a frequency number for golf balls.
It's so much quicker for me if someone else is turning the frequency generator dial.
I can Dowse a resonating frequency in 2 seconds as someone turns the dial to run through the numbers.
 
I can Dowse a resonating frequency in 2 seconds as someone turns the dial to run through the numbers.
One second to push my rods forward, and one second to pull them back.
But if I'm Dowsing multiple targets at once, it takes about five seconds to check for frequency connection, because I need to walk/Dowse between the generator and targets, which I only have 33 Elements so far.
 
The Dowsing golf ball tests intrigue me, because of what might happen, in the way of a creation of a symbolic frequency.
The golf balls in the package might not resonate a Dowsable frequency.
But apon separation a frequency of symbolic relationship might occur.
So far those Frequencies time out, they stop resonating after a certain time.
Similar to key, and belts.
Dowsing one being created, I never thought about, but this should be the perfect Dowsing test for that.
A frequency were none previously existed, cool, if it happens..
 
I'm not getting any Dowsing frequency from my tennis shoes, I don't anticipate a frequency in a golf ball.
 
I post all observations, no matter how small and insignificant they seem.
I had just posted the possibility of creating a frequency were none exist, I believe it just happened, further tests when Dowsing interference isn't so bad.
In past posts I write about how a pattern or shape can be a frequency.
A fractal Geometric pattern, mimicking a frequency number.
I posted the thread "a spider didn't make that", showing frequency pattern held together by dew.
I was checking diamond signals in a different section of my yard.
Signal strength was ok, my Diamonds and stone were resonating and connected.
What wasn't resonating or connected was the little chunk of wood I had Dowsed the day before, using a diamond/carbon frequency.
There wasn't any signal out of the wood, and it being Soo small and light, I didn't waste time on it anymore.
A couple hrs later I got to thinking, why didn't it Dowse now?
I figured it out.
The wood carries a resonating diamond frequency pattern inside, when wet.
I soaked the chunk and now it connects to the diamond Frequencies.
It took water for the pattern contained to reconnect by grounding inside.
Dry wood broke the pattern.
So in a sense, I just created a resonating frequency by soaking were a non resonating pattern dry exists. Cool!
I need to reconfirm my results the next time Dowsing signal gets better. It's low right now..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260525_161943009_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260525_161943009_HDR.webp
    686.3 KB · Views: 23
This shows 13 Towers within 5 miles of me broadcasting Ghz frequencies, which is Dowsing powers nemesis.
I use a Cricket phone which connects to 9 different towers.
80 in the area.
I Dowse a very weak Dowsable signal because I Dowse frequencies, and Ghz cell tower frequencies mess with my L-rod Dowsable frequencies.
I have no choice but to use the flimsiest lightist Copper wire to observe the Dowsing signal.
It's not busting down doors either.
I learned to Dowse the signals, while they were very Dowsable, now because of increased interference, I've constantly had to adapt, "cut through the interference".
It's still terrible at times and okay at others, Dowsing isn't as easy as it once was.
If you have less Ghz towers in your area, your Dowsing signals might be stronger than mine.
I would have to travel to the Upper Peninsula about 4 miles to confirm if the amount of Ghz towers is actually weakening Dowsing.
Eventually I will.
I would be out there right now treasure Dowsing, if there was someone in the area to tag along, with a dependable vehicle, so far can't find none..
Just saying, if I can Dowse surrounded by all this interference, others surely can!
Unless interference gets any worse..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260526-075011_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260526-075011_Google~2.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20260526-075140_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260526-075140_Google~2.webp
    25 KB · Views: 24
Hello @dowser .

This is just a question regarding an observation I made.
In discussions about frequency usage for dowsing, the proximity to cell towers, which significantly hinders location tracking, is frequently mentioned.
The fact that interference is less pronounced in other locations also plays a role.
However, what puzzles me is that satellites don't seem to affect your abilities at all.
Or have you simply overlooked these sources of interference because they aren't visible on maps?

All My Best & Good Luck with your endeavors.👍🍀🤞
 
Hello @dowser .

This is just a question regarding an observation I made.
In discussions about frequency usage for dowsing, the proximity to cell towers, which significantly hinders location tracking, is frequently mentioned.
The fact that interference is less pronounced in other locations also plays a role.
However, what puzzles me is that satellites don't seem to affect your abilities at all.
Or have you simply overlooked these sources of interference because they aren't visible on maps?

All My Best & Good Luck with your endeavors.👍🍀🤞
Our cell phones are little individual Ghz frequency users, they broadcast, and receive frequencies that disrupt Dowsing. Towers broadcast them.
It's possible satellites affect Dowsing, impossible to test.
I don't know how far a Microwave oven has to be to avoid it's generated frequencies.
I'm constantly getting disrupted by unknown non traceable interference signals, that quit suddenly, like a Microwave shutting off, like mine.
Microwave ovens showed me ghz interference, Spectrum analyzer showed me multiple tower Ghz spikes.
I live between multiple houses in all directions, I'm fogged out by Dowsing frequency interference more than half the time.
Go back to land lines..
 
I use hardwood L-rod handles, any hardwood will work, but I use 3/4 Bloodwood, cut to 5 inch, small Copper sleeve inserted to help swivel the antenna.
Dowsing needs conduction thru the hands, the Dowsing rods everyone buys are skinny rod or wires.
Change from the old single pointing antenna to an antenna that receives frequencies better.
With the proper rods, and better antenna, the Dowsing signal is still observable, and usable.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260524_104621061_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260524_104621061_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
For Long range locating with L-rods
If I Dowse a same Element connection line to a triangulated distant target, it is one line one signal, at my location.
Between here and there, multiple targets exist, they become stronger as we Dowse closer.
The distant target signal, is the same strength as the close targets. Only we can't Dowse them till we get close enough to them.
The best way is to transfer our Dowsed signal to target triangulation lines onto a map. Go to near where they connect, and reacquire the target signal.
Avoid in-between smaller targets, mimicking big ones..
 
The reason the Golf ball Dowsing test intrigues me is because of what I previously posted.
Which is wrong or is everything right.
Synthetics don't resonate, but synthetics will resonate?
I'm not sure what's going on yet, I need to pull out the generator when I have time.
I would have guessed Golf balls don't Dowse because of being synthetic, not organic, I'm confused as to what caused a connection when I ran the frequency list.. ??
According to these Frequencies, they indicate they might.
Plastic:
3313, 3314, 3318, 3330, 3341, 3342, 3348, 3359, 3398.
Rubber:
10500
 
Golf balls came.
Very interesting Dowsing results.
A new observation!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260527_114319224_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260527_114319224_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
The simplist no brainer thing for a Dowser to Dowse, is for resonation of a target.
Mother nature has everything that resonates already resonating/signaling/Dowsable.
If you place a know resonating target, Silver, right next to the target being Dowsed for resonation.
Dowse both, it's easy to see if it's not resonating.
In this case I Dowsed a resonating pile of Silver, then the ball.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260527_114731436.webp
    IMG_20260527_114731436.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom